Monday June 10 2024
12:00 Registration and Networking Lunch
Digitally Enabled Project Delivery
13:00 Riding the Wave: How to Harness Technology to Transform Productivity & Transparency
• Uncovering how AI and automation are advancing the approach of clients to to the research and development of their manufacturing processes
• Exploring how teams can utilize generative design and advanced computing and automation to enhance campus planning and facility design in light of this evolution
• Using upfront modelling and simulation to optimize construction approaches and sequencing: How can this help teams harness standardization, balance flexibility, and plan for emerging design demands of the most cutting-edge life science facilities?
Strategic Solutions Leader
Jaimie Johnston MBE
Director – Head of Global Systems
15:00 Afternoon Refreshments
15:30 Optimizing the Translation of Design & Construction Data to Inform More Efficient Facility Operations
• Working with the client to identify the most valuable data to transfer at project’s end
• Determining how to effectively extract and convert the required data to a user-friendly platform: What are the challenges in this process and how do we approach them?
• Streamlining model handover and effectively training facilities teams in it’s use to maximize value throughout the asset lifecycle
VDC-Digital Delivery Specialist